The T-Scan system is a valuable tool that aids in the diagnostic process of analyzing a patient’s bite to show what is and what is not functioning properly. When a bite is unstable it can cause pain, broken restorations, gum disease, tooth loss, headaches and TMJ disorder.
The ultra-thin, reusable sensor, shaped to fit the dental arch, inserts into the sensor handle, which connects into the USB port of your existing PC, making it easy to move from one operatory to another. Evaluating occlusal forces is as simple as having a patient bite down on the sensor while the computer analyzes and displays timing and force data in vivid, full-color 3-D or 2-D graphics.
- Improve clinical results
- Take back control, no longer rely on patient feel
- Determine premature contacts
- Minimize destructive forces
- Provide instant documentation
- Use as a patient education tool to enhance comfort and increase case acceptance
- Save time by preventing remakes