Characteristics of UNIFY PGA sutures
- High tensile strength
- Initial strength comparable to that of Nylon and Chromic Gut
- Synthetic suture absorbing at a moderate rate
- Lower tissue reaction than gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Ultra sharp needle point for atraumatic tissue penetration
- Needle coated with silicone for smooth tissue passage
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Violet
- Strength duration: 28-35 days
- Absorb duration: 55-70 days
Unify Suture Feature Highlights
- Top quality sutures at factory-direct prices that are up to 80% lower than our competitors.
- Exclusive EasyPick Classification System - Only our sutures are classified by needle sizes to help simplify ordering and reduce your inventory.
- Made of high grade stainless steel with an ultra-sharp needle point to provide strength, flexibility and atraumatic tissue penetration.
- Stronger, sharper, and enhanced ductility produced in a clean room environment with compliance to Medical Devices ISO 13485.
- All our sutures exceed the requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) and FDA regulations.
- With UNIFY Surgical Sutures, you'll never choose between price and quality!
*Vicryl™ is a registered trademark of Ethicon **Polysorb™ is a registered trademark of Covidien
Product Video No Suture Material PGA (Polyglycolic Acid) Needle C-6 (FS-2) USP Size 4-0 Length 18" (45cm) Manufacturer Unify
- Easy to use. Highly Recommend. Review by Tamer Alpagot, DDS, PhD
"I have been routinely using UNIFY PGA sutures during my periodontal and implant surgeries. It is easy to use and the primary flap closure is excellent. I highly recommend these sutures to the practitioners."
Tamer Alpagot, DDS, PhD
Professor of Periodontics,
University of Pacific, San Francisco, CA (Posted on 10/11/2017)