Characteristics of UNIFY ® Premium PGA sutures include:
- Highest performing suture needles for the most demanding surgical procedures.
- Needle maintains shape and sharpness 3X longer than regular needles.
- Ultra sharp precision point needles for delicate procedures
- MULTICUTTM needle technology to ensure excellent tissue penetration and control, cut after cut.
- Needles crafted from UNIALLOYTM - a reinforced AISI 300 series stainless steel that provides the highest ductility and bending strength.
- High tensile strength
- Initial strength comparable to that of Nylon and Chromic Gut
- Synthetic suture absorbing at a moderate rate
- Lower tissue reaction than gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Violet/ Undyed
- Strength duration: 28-35 days
- Absorb duration: 55-70 days
Product Video No Suture Material PGA (Polyglycolic Acid) Needle C-3 (P-3) USP Size No Length 18" (45cm) Manufacturer Unify
- Very Satisifed Review by Steven M. Kaufman, DMD
“I have used the premium+ PGA sutures and have been very satisfied with their performance.”
Steven M. Kaufman, DMD
Periodontist, Washington, DC (Posted on 6/19/2018)
- Easy to Use and Highly Recommend Review by Tamer Alpagot, DDS
"I have been routinely using UNIFY PGA sutures during my periodontal and implant surgeries. It is easy to use and the primary flap closure is excellent. I highly recommend these sutures to the practitioners."
Tamer Alpagot, DDS, PhD
Professor of Periodontics, University of Pacific, San Francisco, CA (Posted on 6/19/2018)