If you do not already have the MCT or Salvin Implant Removal Kits, do NOT purchase these screws. They are only compatible with those kits. If you do not have the kit, buy the Implant Removal Kit first. Available in 3 sizes. Choose below. Get a Discount when you buy 3 or more of the same size!
Regular Price: $79.99
$70.99 Buy 3+ for $70.99 each
Added to cart
These unique implant fixture remover screws, for the MCT or Salvin removal kits, help you remove implants with no compromise to surrounding bone, and no damage to neighboring structures. Based on the proven counter-torque and reverse screw technique (Froum S., Compendium. 2011;32(7):2-24).
- Choose from 3 different types Screws.
- Screws can be used up to 8 times.
- For use with the MCT Implant Removal Kit or Salvin Implant Rescue Kit.
- Screws Fit any threaded and self-tapping implant system.
Use the power of counter-clockwise force to safely explant failed implants
Implant Fixture Removal Tool Kit: How it Works
- Save surrounding bone and structures.
Unique fixture remover screws and wrench help you remove implants with no compromise to surrounding bone, and no damage to neighboring structures.
- Designed to work with any threaded and self-tapping implant system.
3 different fixture screws to fit any threaded and self-tapping implant system. One reverse threaded driver remover for all implant sizes.
- Based on proven "counter clockwise" principle
Fixtures with rough surfaces can be explanted by applying a sufficient amount of force in a counter clockwise direction, which allows preservation of the surrounding bone, and makes implant removal a more predictable procedure.
- Simple Removal Technique
- Choose the correct Fixture Remover screw (FRS).
- Using the adapter, insert the FRS into the implant in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Once the FRS is seated the remover wrench is set in a “counter-clockwise” direction, apply a counter-clockwise force until the implant becomes mobile.
- Combination Technique: Use Reverse Torque Technique with included Trephines for rare, hard-to-manage cases.
Some patients experience pain under high reverse drive, and some implants will require these high torques for removal. In these extreme cases, as per Froum S (Compendium. 2011;32(7):2-24), to remove the implant without damaging the surrounding bone, trephines are used with the FR screws. However, do NOT use the trephines all the way to the end of the implant. Instead, use the trephines for 1/2 or 1/3 and then use the specialized fixture removers and reverse threaded driver to remove the rest of the implant.
Questions and Answers
Write a Review
Dr. Yaron Miller
5 out of 5 stars
"I used the MCT implant removal kit to torque out a failed implant. It worked like a dream! I hardly had to use any force and it came out. " Dr. Yaron Miller, Vista Dental Care, Vista, California
Implant Removal Kit Demo
Watch the Implant Removal Kit in Action