Osteogen Strip Key Features and Benefits
- Flexible strips easily conform to the grafting site, eliminating gaps in bony walls
- Eliminates chance of particulate wash out; crystals are contained in the collagen
- Use around immediate implant placement to fill gaps between the implant & socket wall
- Use as a mineralized collagen cover to contain particulates in extraction sites
- Use for sinus lifts instead of particulates
- Easy and effective ridge expansion, can be curved over a narrow ridge for added width
- Can be folded or layered to created added volume and packed into defect space
- Extremely porous and hydrophilic
- Can be used as a mineralized scaffold for added growth factors or autologous serum
- Available in: 20 mm x 40mm x 3mm
- Sold 2 per Pack
OsteoGen Strip More Information
- Combines our OsteoGen ® Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite with a bovine achilles tendon collagen matrix to create a structure that mimics the organic and inorganic components of physiologic bone.
- The Bovine Achilles Tendon collagen carries the bone graft for easy and efficient delivery to the site, eliminating the hassle and time spent mixing and packing particulate grafts while also eliminating the potential for graft wash out.
- OsteoGen® is a bioactive and resorbable calcium apatite crystal bone graft that is physicochemically & crystallographically similar to human bone.
- The Type I collagen acts as a wound dressing not only to stabilize the clot, but also to absorb and deliver blood flow to the slowly resorbing graft, a feature critical for the initiation of bone formation and early angiogenesis.
- The collagen found in the OsteoGen® Strip provides a scaffold for keratinized tissue to develop over the grafted site.
- Radiolucent on day of surgery – Radiopaque in 3-6 months
- Non-Ceramic highly porous crystals physicochemically similar to trabecular bone
- OsteoGen® proven safe, reliable and clinically effective for use with implants for over 30 years
OsteoGen® is a bioactive and resorbable calcium apatite based bone graft that is physicochemically and crystallographically similar to human bone.1 The OsteoGen® non-ceramic production process yields a resorbable bone graft with a unique Ca:P ratio that is NOT a ß-TCP and NOT a non-resorbable dense ceramic HA, nor is it a biphasic mixture of the two.
Video showing the use of the Osteogen Strip for grafting during implant placement.
Video showing the use of the Osteogen Strip for vertical grafting procedure.
Video showing the use of the Osteogen Strip for Subperiosteal Repair.
Video showing the use of the Osteogen Strip for Implant Dehiscence.