Kerator IOS Overdenture Attachment Kit for Hiossen ET II 3.5, ETIII 3.2/3.5
Kerator Overdenture Attachments for HiOssen implants. Also compatible with DIO Implants. For DIO standard implants, choose HiOssen Regular.
Each KERATOR Attachment Kit for the HiOssen Implant System, comes with:
- An abutment with carrier, and
- A complete Male Processing Kit (Metal Housing, White Spacer, and 3 Retention Caps).
Please select select your HiOssen Implant type below, then select your tissue cuff height.
Kerator Main Benefits
The KERATOR® Overdenture Attachment System works in the same way as competing systems, but at a fraction of the price.
- The lowest vertical height in the world.
- Dual Retention (Outside and inside retention) ensures the longest lasting performance
- Easy Insertion and Accurate alignment using self locating design.
- Resilient KERATOR attachment with the superior mobility.
- Plastic carrier for the abutment makes it easier, and safer to handle and check alignment in the mouse.
Kerator Male Cap Set
Colors of the cap determine retention power
About HiOssen Implants
HiOssen has several implant lines. The ET System features a Sand-blasted and Acid-etched (SA) surface for optimal morphology. It also provides a 20 percent faster response in cells and bone healing than Resorbable Blast Media (RBM). The MS System’s dental implant technology provides a solution for implant challenges, such as narrow spaces and small bone widths, as well as immediate mounting of temporary prostheses. The SS System’s dental implants are non-submerged with an internal octa eight-degree tapered connection. These dental implant products are designed for one-time procedures and are available in regular and wide connections.
A short graphical video that shows the Kerator IOS system features.