Kerator IOS Overdenture Attachment Kit for Straumann Bone Level 3.3 (CrossFit) NC
Kerator IOS Overdenture Attachments for Straumann implants.
Each KERATOR Attachment Kit for the Straumann Implant System, comes with:
- An abutment with carrier, and
- A complete Male Processing Kit (Metal Housing, White Spacer, and 3 Retention Caps).
Please select select your Straumann Implant type below, then select your tissue cuff height.
Kerator Main Benefits
The KERATOR® Overdenture Attachment System works in the same way as competing systems, but at a fraction of the price.
- The lowest vertical height in the world.
- Dual Retention (Outside and inside retention) ensures the longest lasting performance
- Easy Insertion and Accurate alignment using self locating design.
- Resilient KERATOR attachment with the superior mobility.
- Plastic carrier for the abutment makes it easier, and safer to handle and check alignment in the mouse.
Kerator Male Cap Set
Colors of the cap determine retention power
About Straumann Implants
The Straumann Dental Implant System offers two different implant lines, the Tissue Level Implants and the Bone Level Implants. The Bone Level Implants are suitable for bone level treatments in combination with transgingival or subgingival healing. The rough implant surface extends to the top of the implant and the connection is shifted inwards The Straumann Soft Tissue Level implant has a built-in smooth collar that reaches into the soft tissue, shaping it to eliminate the need for gingiva formers as well as time-consuming soft tissue management procedures.
A short graphical video that shows the Kerator IOS system features.