Tenting screw kit consisting of long length, specialized screws used for tenting during bone regeneration procedures. Big savings! See savings illustration below. For membrane fixation or bone fixation, please see our Titanium Membrane Fixation Screw Kit
- Kit includes: 1 Drill 1.4mm, 2 Driver Shafts (one for handpiece), 1 Screwdriver Body, and 24 screws (6 of each length: 7,8,9,10 mm).
- Easy pick-up, stable transfer to site, and quick engagement to bone.
- 24 titanium Tenting Screws (Compare other kits with only 12 screws per kit)
- Replacement Tenting Screws are $89.99 for a pack of 5 screws (Compare to other screws at $50 for only 1 )
Here's why you will save big with our tenting screw kit: Other companies charge approximately $50 per tenting screw. This kit alone comes with 24 tenting screws, plus all the other accessories for only $799, giving you a savings of $400 just to start! Plus, additional screws are only $90 for a pack of 5, or $18 per screw, over half the price of competitor screws.
Grafting of large vertical maxillary and mandibular alveolar ridge defects is difficult. The "tenting" technique involves the use of particulate allograft or block graft, in combination with specialized titanium screws, in a “tenting” fashion to augment large, localized, intraoral, vertical alveolar ridge defects for implant placement. Tenting with titanium screws maintains space and minimizes resorption of the graft.
The MCT Tenting Screw Kit includes all the instruments you need to place tenting screws. Additional tenting screws may be added to the kit separately.
- Suited for particulate or block grafting. Specialized design provides significant advantages over traditional screws for either purpose.
- Tissue friendly, 5.0 mm broader head protects and stabilizes the graft
- 4 mm thread depth for decreased risk to the nerve and tooth roots. Augment 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 7.0 mm of height depending on polished neck.
Instructional Video for Grabbing Screws with the Kit