PentOS OI™ Flex is a 1 mm thick osteoinductive, demineralized cortical bone veneer graft that when hydrated, becomes pliable and easily adapts to graft sites that would be difficult to treat with particulate or putty grafts. These characteristics make PentOS OI™ Flex ideally suited for onlay grafting for the repair of shallow bone defects or bone loss.
- Pliable and adapts easily to graft sites
- Ideally suited for on lay grafting
- Can be used to augment thin or missing bone over root form implants
- Can be fixated with screws
- Sterilized using low-dose gamma irradiation
- Shelf-life of 5 years
- Available sizes: 10x10mm