Characteristics of UNIFY PGA sutures
- High tensile strength
- Initial strength comparable to that of Nylon and Chromic Gut
- Synthetic suture absorbing at a moderate rate
- Lower tissue reaction than gut sutures with no risk of toxicity
- Ultra sharp needle point for atraumatic tissue penetration
- Needle coated with silicone for smooth tissue passage
- Predictable absorption profile
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Violet
- Strength duration: 28-35 days
- Absorb duration: 55-70 days
Unify Suture Feature Highlights
- Top quality sutures at factory-direct prices that are up to 80% lower than our competitors.
- Exclusive EasyPick Classification System - Only our sutures are classified by needle sizes to help simplify ordering and reduce your inventory.
- Made of high grade stainless steel with an ultra-sharp needle point to provide strength, flexibility and atraumatic tissue penetration.
- Stronger, sharper, and enhanced ductility produced in a clean room environment with compliance to Medical Devices ISO 13485.
- All our sutures exceed the requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) and FDA regulations.
- With UNIFY Surgical Sutures, you'll never choose between price and quality!
*Vicryl™ is a registered trademark of Ethicon **Polysorb™ is a registered trademark of Covidien
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
No Videos yet.
Write a Review