Questions & Answers
More Information on Silk Suture, 4-0, FS2 (C6), 12PK
Characteristics of UNIFY Silk sutures
- Mild tissue reactivity
- Precise knot placement
- Braided and coated for smooth flow through tissue while maintaining optimal knot security
- Ultra sharp needle point for atraumatic tissue penetration
- Needle coated with silicone for smooth tissue passage
- Thread type: Braided
- Color: Black
- Strength duration: 1 Year
Unify Suture Feature Highlights
- Top quality sutures at factory-direct prices that are up to 80% lower than our competitors.
- Exclusive EasyPick Classification System - Only our sutures are classified by needle sizes to help simplify ordering and reduce your inventory.
- Made of high grade stainless steel with an ultra-sharp needle point to provide strength, flexibility and atraumatic tissue penetration.
- Stronger, sharper, and enhanced ductility produced in a clean room environment with compliance to Medical Devices ISO 13485.
- All our sutures exceed the requirements of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) and FDA regulations.
- With UNIFY Surgical Sutures, you'll never choose between price and quality!
*Perma-hand™ is a registered trademark of Ethicon **Sofsilk™ is a registered trademark of Covidien