Questions & Answers
More Information on Woodpecker Piezo Bone Surgery Kit
Given the medical nature of this equipment, we don't offer returns on this product if the box has been opened.
Key Features of the Woodpecker Piezo Bone Surgery Kit
- High Cutting Efficiency: See comparisons below.
- Micrometric cutting: Maximum surgical precision and intra-operative sensibility;
- Selective cutting: Maximum safety for the soft tissues;
- Cavitation effect: Maximum intra-operative visibility (bloodless field);
- Automatic Tuning: The equipment has an automatic tuning circuit that offsets wear of the tips, thus ensuring work in constant conditions of maximum efficiency.
- Perfect for a wide range of procedures including:
- Sinus lifts
- Implant preparation
Newly Developed Handpiece
Additional Woodpecker Piezo Bone Surgery Accessories
- Foot Switch: Passed IPX8 water-proof test, incredible cutting control.
- Autoclaveable Box: Easy sterilization and storage of handpiece and tips.
- Carrying Case: Convenient storage of all accessories.
- Power input: 110V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Frequency: 24kHz~36kHz
- Max. power consumption: 120VA
- Main unit weight: 3.1kg
- Dimensions: 330mm×254mm×167mm