Cytoflex Textured Tefguard is a non-resorbable PTFE membrane made of a proprietary micro-porous expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) material, that is ideal for socket preservations and bone grafting procedures. The textured version of Cytoflex Tefguard has superficial macro texture overlapping the micro pore texture on both surfaces, providing additional grips for flap attachment.
- Overlaying macro and micro textures on both surfaces!
- Allows nutrient permeation across the membrane.
- Resists fibroblasts and blocks bacterial penetration.
- Excellent Handling & Rigidity. Easily adaptable. Easily retrievable as one piece.
- Enhanced flap grips with fewer flap dehiscences
- Facilitates tissue regeneration despite flap recessions, or incomplete primary closure.
- Available in 12mmx24mm and 25mmx30mm. Provided double pouched and sterile.