Neomem, the standard resorbable collagen membrane, is a Type 1 bovine collagen matrix indicated for use in guided tissue procedures to enhance wound healing. Watch video and review Neomem cases below.
Order below. Buy 3 or more for significant discounts!
- Derived from highly purified type I collagen fibres from bovine Achilles tendon.
- Sustained function. Resorption Time: 26 - 38 weeks (6 - 9 months).
- Compare to: Cytoplast® RTM*, ACE RCM6
- Maybe sutured or tacked. Suture pullout strength between 290g and 350g.
- Cell occlusive - retards epithelium down growth
- Macromolecular pore size allows nutrient transfer
- Exceptional clinical performance and easy in situ placement. Place wet or dry.