- The Bovine Achilles Tendon collagen carries the graft for easy and efficient delivery to the site, eliminating the hassle and time spent mixing and packing particulate grafts while also eliminating the potential for graft wash out.
- OsteoGen® is a bioactive and resorbable calcium apatite crystal graft that is physicochemically & crystallographically similar to human bone.
- OsteoGen® Block is used in onlay grafting procedures and is adaptable to the contours of defect site.
- Decorticate the site (make bleeders) and deliver the Block to allow absorption of blood flow.
- The Type I collagen absorbs and deliver blood flow to the slowly resorbing graft, a feature critical for the initiation of formation and early angiogenesis.
- Non-Ceramic highly porous crystals physicochemically similar to trabecular bone
- OsteoGen® Block has a 4 year of shelf life
- OsteoGen® Crystals and crystal clusters proven safe, reliable and clinically effective for use with implants for over 30 years
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Osteogen Malleable Bone Block Video
Video showing the use of the Osteogen Malleable Bone Block with PRF liquid.
Osteogen Malleable Bone Block Video with PRF
Another video showing the use of the Osteogen Malleable Bone Block with PRF liquid in implant surgery.
Write a Review